Monthly Scrapbooking Club

I know it is only the end of July, but I am starting to plan for Fall already! September is right around the corner.

This Fall I am starting a Monthly Scrapbooking Club (will go from September through June) and need 10 scrapbookers to join me!

We will meet one night a month and complete a layout that I have prepared, have snacks and spend the evening enjoying ourselves.

In return, you commit to purchasing $15 worth of Close to My Heart product every month on our Club night. This is a great way to pace yourself as you buy all the wonderful Close to My Heart products in the current catalog.

I anticipate holding this either the first week or last week of each month and either on Tuesday or Thursday night from 6:00-7:30 or thereabouts.

As a bonus, each month someone earns the hostess rewards for that month, which means free/reduced Close to My Heart Product.  So, once during the Club period, you will earn a minimum of $25 in free product.

Also, if you have a friend sign-up too for the Club, I will give you a free stamp set (Size A or B) with your first order. So be sure to share this with your scrapbooking friends!

If you are interested in joining, please sign up right away as I anticipate the 10 spots filling up quickly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"